I am not an insider at BAMA and I do my best to not post premium info from any other site. To get the most up to date and accurate info on BAMA go to - BAMA on LINE - or - Tider Insider - I enjoy being am a member of both sites as IMHO they are both well worth the money.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Call me Crazy

I am very proud that Alabama raised their APR score up to 916. We are doing a very good job. I am proud of everyone the staff, students, and Coaches.

With that said - I need to show you a list of the top 24 schools according to the NCAA .

Call me Crazy or maybe I am just way to skeptical but am I the only one who thinks that one of these schools don't belong?

Auburn University
Boston College
Brown University
Bucknell University
Colgate University
College of William and Mary
Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Davidson College
Duke University
Eastern Kentucky University
Furman University
Harvard University
Lafayette College
Princeton University
Samford University
Stanford University
U.S. Naval Academy
University of Dayton
University of New Hampshire
University of Pennsylvania
Villanova University
Wofford College
Yale University

I just don’t see it.

22 of the 24 makes sense - but 2 IMHO do not. You decide who I am talking about.

Call me a skeptic but I think someone is cooking the books.

JMHO.