I am not an insider at BAMA and I do my best to not post premium info from any other site. To get the most up to date and accurate info on BAMA go to - BAMA on LINE - or - Tider Insider - I enjoy being am a member of both sites as IMHO they are both well worth the money.

Friday, March 31, 2006

A-DAY Game

Well here we are the day before A-Day. The guys have done a lot. There has been improvement across the board - but make no doubt about it - The 2006 Season will only be as successful as Our O-LINE and at least 2 of those positions will not be decided until This fall.

Now as far as the A-Day game - If you are like me and have to work or for some reason you can not make it down to T-Town make sure to log into Crimson Tradition where the game will be broadcast live.

Roll Tide
Clay

Click here to go to the Crimson Tradition website and watch the A-Day Game.