I am not an insider at BAMA and I do my best to not post premium info from any other site. To get the most up to date and accurate info on BAMA go to - BAMA on LINE - or - Tider Insider - I enjoy being am a member of both sites as IMHO they are both well worth the money.

Friday, July 07, 2006

SITE Update

I have a few things to report about my site.

First -
I wanted to point out that I have added a link at the botoom of my page for public stats. Basically - if you would like to see the daily monthly or all time stats, at least back to last August when I started tracking the number of visitors to my site, you can now click on the link at the very bottom of this page or at the bottom of the message board and check them out.

To take a look at my stats click here to see the public stats for Clays BAMA Page.


Next -
Last month I outgrew the small little tag-board that I have had on my page for a long time. It was a little place on this main page that you could ask me questions and I would apply. OGGIX the tag board company wanted to start charging me for their little message board. I figured If I was going to pay for a message board I would get the best I could afford. I checked out all of the sites and decided to go with one from web site toolbox. Fo the same amount of money I was able to add that message board to the site.

Please feel free to sign up and use it like you did the little tag board. In just over one week we have had over 50 members sign up and it looks like the message board alone will get about 10 thousand hits in JULY.

On a personal note - DANA - I would love for you to become a member of the message board.

To check out the new message board click on the message board sign posted all over the site or click here.

ALSO -
If there is any BAMA fan out there that does web design and would be willing to offer hosting of this site and can offer me additional features and a little more flexibility I would be more than willing to look at a plan that you could work up for me.

Don't worry - As long as I own Clay's BAMA Page it will remain free as I realy enjoy my site. I enjoy the friends that I have made with my site and although it takes a lot of my time and a little bit of money it is something that I enjoy. I do not plan on going anywhere and actually am looking at adding a few very exciting new features to my page in the next few weeks.

It is going to be a very big year for both BAMA and Clay's BAMA Page as we will very soon offer something that no other site does - and that includes the pay sites.

Also - I am trying to get with The guys at THE Crimson Country Club. I have offered them the ability to post articles on my site and it is something that they are considering on doing.

In the past I have offered the ability to post on my site teaser articles with links to the full article on other sites that include
High School GameDAY
Tide Blog
Roll Tide BAMA (AKA Crimson Tusks)
BAMAmag
Tider Insider
Dovel Day's BAMA Site
and
BAMA on Line.

So far the only one who has taken me up on the offer was Tide Blog and Dovel Day's. The open invitation to all of these guys are still here and if they want to post on my page they are free to do it - all they have to do is ask and we can set it up as long as what they post is positive about BAMA.

Also I wanted to let you guys know that if there is anyone else out there like me that is just a fan that would like to contribute articles to my site I would love to have you. Send me a email and we can get it started.

Roll Tide Roll

Your friend
Clay

mclay6@nc.rr.com