I am not an insider at BAMA and I do my best to not post premium info from any other site. To get the most up to date and accurate info on BAMA go to - BAMA on LINE - or - Tider Insider - I enjoy being am a member of both sites as IMHO they are both well worth the money.

Monday, July 24, 2006

We have moved

Clay's BAMA Page has moved.

The new website address is at
http://claysbamapage.net/


You will have to register again for the new message board. Your old user name and password will not work on the new forum. I am sorry at any problems that this move causes.

On the new mian page there are two chat links - the top one is the one with all of the sounds and has to have a registration and password set up - the second line is the Gabbly Chat - if you click on it you just have to enter a name and start chatting.

I will hang out on gabbly chat as much as possible to help anyone with any problems they have in registration.

Please be patient with me and the site as we go through some changes.

Thanks - Your friend
Clay