I am not an insider at BAMA and I do my best to not post premium info from any other site. To get the most up to date and accurate info on BAMA go to - BAMA on LINE - or - Tider Insider - I enjoy being am a member of both sites as IMHO they are both well worth the money.

Monday, July 17, 2006

WEB Designer needed

OK guys I need some help. I am adequate at Website design and all but I am by no means an expert.

I am looking for a Computer Science Major or a website designer to help me out with laying out a new design. In return I will let you post a "Website designed by" with a link to your resume or a page describing and advertising your abilities.

Here at ClaysBamaPage we have over 2000 year round daily visitors and it goes way up during Football and Recruiting season.

The message board alone in only it's second month is going to average over 100 thousand Page views per month. I honestly think it would be a great opportunity for someone to advertise their web design skills.

I have never had a Ad on my page so this is a VERY Unique opportunity.

What I want to do is have a site that is hosted on a remote server with different scripts on it with a common menu structure. I would like to be able to tie in all areas of the site including a Blog, Message Board, Chat, and The video section. A common user/profile would be awesome that way when you logged in you could go to chat, or the message board without having to log in for each.

I imagine Perl, HTML, Flash and maybe script would have to be used.

I am looking to help a BAMA fan and at the same time help the site to make it better for everyone else.

If you are interested please email or private message me.
__________________
Thanks and Roll Tide Roll

Your Friend
Clay

mclay6@nc.rr.com